Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Winter in Maine ~ A Day at the Beach

 A Day at the Beach


Thought maybe Goldie would like to have a walk on a nice sand beach on a beautiful December day.  I have been wanting to shoot some texture shots for Sarah's upcoming lesson using double exposures so I thought the sand and water might work for the background images.  
It was late in the day by the time we arrived and the light was low but I managed to get a few shots. I started playing with filters in Photoshop and couldn't stop!  Not sure I have anything for the lesson but Goldie enjoyed her first walk on a Maine beach and I sure had fun.  




Canada Geese

Broken Shell


 Goldie's First Walk on a Beach


Gull on Long Sands

Old Oak Leaves


 Dusk at Nubble Light




Sea Foam


Water's Edge


Golden Grain

No comments:

Post a Comment